ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   2017 Colts Preseason Game One--Game Thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13833)

Racehorse 08-13-2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 20495)
Good idea returning that one, Chester Rogers. :rolleyes:

In the preseason, they are probably told to return all of them.

Coltsalr 08-13-2017 02:00 PM

That was almost butt fumble bad.

Racehorse 08-13-2017 02:00 PM

Man, I miss Patty Mac!

YDFL Commish 08-13-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 20494)
Gotcha, dumbass announcer said Edwin Jackson.

I went Back and looked at it, it WAS Jackson who whiffed.

Ryuujin 08-13-2017 02:05 PM

Wilson getting abused.

Coltsalr 08-13-2017 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 20499)
I went Back and looked at it, it WAS Jackson who whiffed.

Danke.

Coltsalr 08-13-2017 02:13 PM

That was sexy.

Pat Who?

HoosierinFL 08-13-2017 02:15 PM

Punts like that soften the blow of McAfee's retirement

Coltsalr 08-13-2017 02:16 PM

Wilson redeems himself.

HoosierinFL 08-13-2017 02:17 PM

He didn't affect the pass but I like how Spence blew up that RB on his delayed blitz


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.