ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official Philip Rivers is looking to dad-dick the Raiders game thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113945)

omahacolt 12-13-2020 03:19 PM

For instance “the official colts vs. (slander the other team) gameday thread”

That is the most pleasing format for a title. But creativity is always welcomed

Dam8610 12-13-2020 03:39 PM

Is the status of Castanzo or Okereke known yet?

Racehorse 12-13-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 178864)
No. I’m the teacher who grades your work.

An elite title has official, gameday not game and vs. should probably be a B or B+ after 2nd look

That is odd. I didn't know teachers were on welfare and in jail as often as you are. I guess you have taught me something after all.

Racehorse 12-13-2020 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 178868)
Is the status of Castanzo or Okereke known yet?

Both are active

albany ed 12-13-2020 04:20 PM

This is a huge game. I know there's still 4 games left counting this one, but I honestly feel the winner of this game makes the playoffs and the loser does not.

Thorgrim 12-13-2020 04:43 PM

I believe the Colts are gonna knock Carr out of this game

Dam8610 12-13-2020 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 178877)
Both are active

That's a big boost to the win chances.

TheMugwump 12-13-2020 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 178886)
This is a huge game. I know there's still 4 games left counting this one, but I honestly feel the winner of this game makes the playoffs and the loser does not.

I feel the same.

Next week, I may change my mind.

Racehorse 12-13-2020 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 178888)
That's a big boost to the win chances.

And he is in the locker room already

Brylok 12-13-2020 05:13 PM

I'm stuck watching KC v Dolphins


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.