ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Any news about Castonzo's knee? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112987)

apballin 12-04-2020 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 177830)
Castonzo, Rigo, Willis, and Okereke are out against Houston. Gonna be tough without a LT.

It’s all about stopping Watson, I’m not worried about the offense this game

JAFF 12-04-2020 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 177864)
It’s all about stopping Watson, I’m not worried about the offense this game

Need to score at least 3

apballin 12-04-2020 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 177865)
Need to score at least 3

Touchdowns?

JAFF 12-05-2020 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 177869)
Touchdowns?

Im still thinking, I’ll get back to you

Lawrence Owen 12-05-2020 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 177457)
Chaz Green did a good job of filling in for Smith when he was out. I say either try Green at LT or move Braden and have Green man RT. Basically, whatever needs to be done to keep Clark off the field, do it. I'd even be up for giving Pinter a shot at one of the tackle spots if Kelly is able to come back for the next game.


Green is Questionable. I's prefer green also, but if he's not healthy, just put Pinter outside of Clark on LT, make him a 6th man eligible nearly every play, and go run heavy against a terrible run D. Like the Pats used to do against us.

JAFF 12-06-2020 12:25 PM

Screw with the texans with a tackle over

E T T G C G TE

Put 88 on one of the back up linemen and put him at TE.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.