ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official Ravens suck Game day thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216531)

Oldcolt 09-20-2026 09:57 AM

There is not one player or coach on this team that were on the team when Ballard became the person who was given the job to hire coaches and put the team together. He hand picked every person currently on the team, signed off on every coach and i assume the vast majority of front office people, so I'm still going to blame him.

Colts And Orioles 09-20-2026 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 353843)
o


Hey, if nothing else, your game thread has gotten a lot of mileage.

o


Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 354028)



Yeah, but I am not starting one this week ...... I jinxed the team, LOL.




o


If the Colts don't at least give the Chiefs a good game today, then you jinxing them will be the least of their problems.

o

Hoopsdoc 09-20-2026 04:55 PM

The Ravens lost at home today to the Saints. They had 300 yards of offense, 200 less than they did on the road against the Colts.

Now, it’s possible the Saints are a lot better defensively than anyone thought.

I think it’s just as likely that the Colts are just bad on defense. Like, really bad.

We’ll know more tonight. I’m not optimistic.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.