ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official 2017 NFL Draft Rounds 2 / 3 (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6489)

Spike 04-28-2017 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 11819)
Yes he is. Quite the departure from Grigson.

Yep, no WTF moments so far. Pagano is probably locked in a closet somewhere.

Brylok 04-28-2017 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 11820)
Exactly right, like hear themselves talk ... :cool:

It's about the only thing I hate about football. It's just brutal to watch with all the stoppages and bullshit.

omahacolt 04-28-2017 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 11821)
I like the position picked......

I guess I am not sold on if Basham will be impact or not. I guess in the 3rd round you cannot always get impact but....

Matt Miller said that Basham was his #51 overall pick so getting him at #80 is good value.

I guess I need to go look at some film on him.

Cheers,

He has nothing on Indiana legend Danny Basham

Racehorse 04-28-2017 10:32 PM

Just got in from a track meet. Looks like a good draft so far.

smitty46953 04-28-2017 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 11832)
Just got in from a track meet. Looks like a good draft so far.

I am good with it so far ... :cool:

Brylok 04-28-2017 10:41 PM

LOL. NFL Network is so far behind now that Rich Eisen is struggling to explain what's happening. He honestly looked lost.

smitty46953 04-28-2017 10:48 PM

The board slowly dies as the Colts are done for the night ... :cool: Perhaps a trade up?

Coltsalr 04-28-2017 10:56 PM

Was wondering if Shaquill Griffin might be there in R4. Oh well.

Dam8610 04-28-2017 11:13 PM

Basham looks the part, but someone is going to need to teach him how to use his hands to make his pass rush more effective. He bends the edge well, but struggles to get home at times because he doesn't use his hands well to fight off the tackle. If he learns to use his hands, he could develop into a solid pass rush threat.

nate505 04-28-2017 11:18 PM

I've seen a handful of Colt fans (not here thankfully, but on other site) bitch about this draft and how the Colts passed up on a lot of talented players. This view totally stuns me. Everything I've seen from at least Hooker and Wilson (especially Hooker) just scream talent to me. They may has some issues for sure, but they appear to be the anti Werner, where I saw little talent but hoped he had a motor or something.

The other bizarre complaint I've seen is how they are pissed they drafted an injured player in Hooker when they could have got Allen. Now I'd have been fine with Allen, but sheesh, what the fuck. Out of Allen, Foster, and Hooker there were all sorts of injury concerns everywhere.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.