ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The official colts vs cards blowout extravaganza (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18069)

GoBigBlue88 09-17-2017 03:23 PM

Even if Colts lose, I am so much more impressed with Brissett than I expected to be. He's made a lot of QB1 level throws.

smitty46953 09-17-2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 27536)
Even if Colts lose, I am so much more impressed with Brissett than I expected to be. He's made a lot of QB1 level throws.

Yes impressed with him today :cool:

VeveJones007 09-17-2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 27536)
Even if Colts lose, I am so much more impressed with Brissett than I expected to be. He's made a lot of QB1 level throws.

Story of the game regardless of outcome.

Racehorse 09-17-2017 03:25 PM

Gotta catch the ones that hit your face, Al, I mean Frank

Luck4Reich 09-17-2017 03:25 PM

Colts are in a winnable game.......... Holy Shit!!

VeveJones007 09-17-2017 03:26 PM

Smart plays from Brissett. Make it a two possession game.

njcoltfan 09-17-2017 03:26 PM

Has Marlon Mack played today?

smitty46953 09-17-2017 03:26 PM

8 of 15 on 3rd down, big improvement :cool:

Luck4Reich 09-17-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 27542)
Has Marlon Mack played today?

Yes... in reverse

smitty46953 09-17-2017 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 27542)
Has Marlon Mack played today?

6 carries for -3 yards 1 rec for 11 yards :cool:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.