ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   2017 Draft Thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1397)

Coltsalr 03-18-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 7291)
do you have any idea how many scouting reports are wrong every year?

Yes, was there a point here?

smitty46953 03-18-2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 7291)
do you have any idea how many scouting reports are wrong every year?

Six ??? :cool:

omahacolt 03-18-2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 7296)
Which is it?

I was asking the question? Are they wrong about his tackling ability?

You seemed to have watched him closely

apballin 03-19-2017 02:18 PM

ok after signing numerous LB's then resigning Butler I wouldn't be surprised if we go Oline in the 1st

Coltsalr 03-19-2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 7339)
ok after signing numerous LB's then resigning Butler I wouldn't be surprised if we go Oline in the 1st

I wouldn't be surprised by it, nor would I bitch toooo much about it, but I wouldn't agree with it. Keep it going on LB'a for the first two rounds at least. Gimme an ILB and a pass rusher and then we can start talking about the rest of the team.

Puck 03-19-2017 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 7343)
I wouldn't be surprised by it, nor would I bitch toooo much about it, but I wouldn't agree with it. Keep it going on LB'a for the first two rounds at least. Gimme an ILB and a pass rusher and then we can start talking about the rest of the team.


We dont need 10 lbr's and no one playing CB.

Puck 03-19-2017 03:30 PM

Take BPA. At 15. No matter the position

sherck 03-19-2017 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 7345)
Take BPA. At 15. No matter the position

Other than QB, TE and probably WR.

Cheers,

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

omahacolt 03-19-2017 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 7345)
Take BPA. At 15. No matter the position

On defense sure. I don't see any offensive player that should be taken there

YDFL Commish 03-19-2017 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 7345)
Take BPA. At 15. No matter the position

With the 15th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft the Indianapolis Colts select TE-O.J. Howard, Alabama.

Is that what you meant?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.