![]() |
damn he just broke his leg
|
Oh no- that looks like a broken ankle for our best pass rusher! God bless how bad can this injury bug bite???? FUCK!
|
How bad was this? Did anyone see?
|
Suit up Mathis!!!!!
|
Cart coming out. Shit. Hope nothing is broken
|
Quote:
|
Fuck...
|
Time for Mathis to take off the headset & throw the pads back on.
|
Hate to see the cart :cool:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
That’s bad
|
Miss it!
Faaaaawk |
His season his more than likely done.
|
Okay. Just recover this kick. Please!
|
Quote:
|
Dont put Hank Baskett in
|
Doyle... we good:D
|
Way too many injuries. Damnit
|
W
Hard fought win Well done |
Victory formation on one. Ready break.
|
Quote:
|
Yes, nice win! Didn't expect to get this one, this team can be special.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
The did it ........ woo hoo. o |
We just won.... against the chefs
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk |
Damn Colts just beat the Juggernaut Chiefs at Arrowhead with the fucking refs doing all they could to stop it!
|
Doyle was the exact wrong guy to kick it to.
|
Quote:
|
Wow. I'm stunned. I never would have thought the Colts would win this. KC fans really hate us now. Ha!
|
Quote:
|
Well, it’s not the first time I’ve had to eat Crow, although it’s pretty tasty after a win!!!!!
|
I still don't know how Kelce didn't have 500 yards against us, but I'm happy that he didn't and that we got the win.
|
Wow!
|
That was a heck of a win. Undermanned with rookies all over the place. Refs in full on spoil mode. Still pulled it out.
|
If this Oline stays healthy, this team has the potential to make a really deep run this year. Those dudes put a stamp on this one by just beating the shit out of the opposition. Late in the season those Dlines are not going to be able to stand up to that shit- that's how the 90's boys just dominated games late in the season and won a lot of SB's that way.
|
Quote:
|
Think the Chefs know they were in a fight?
|
This game looked a lot like the Madden 17 game I played right before tuning it in. Ran the ball right up the middle over and over because I could get 3, 4, or 5 yards every time. Video game numbers too: 180 yards rushing for; 36 against.
I know that KC is not a top run defense, but I hope this is eye opening for the coaching staff. In a league that has built its defenses to stop Mahomes, Brees, Brady, and Rogers, defensive lines can be run on, if a team is patient enough...at least some of them can. Would anyone here mind if Jacoby averaged 200 yards/game or less if they can run for close to 200 and maul the other team? I know I wouldn't miss the passing game if they win. |
We just beat the chiefs on the road... good job men, next week.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.