ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Don't vote for Biden and Kamala Harris. (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105404)

Spike 03-14-2022 04:16 PM

Here is the one fact that I give a shit about. The country was way better off with Trump than Biden, and that's not even debatable. Hell democrats are now having voter's remorse over voting for that POS.

JAFF 03-14-2022 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 225884)
Here is the one fact that I give a shit about. The country was way better off with Trump than Biden, and that's not even debatable. Hell democrats are now having voter's remorse over voting for that POS.

We would be in the same place in terms of oil and gas prices, Trump or Biden.

All of NATO, along with most nations on the planet are not doing business with Russia. Even the Swiss have shut off financial access. Right now Putin is begging China for help.

The Russians are not our friends. I am wiling to see prices rise in order to put Putin in his place. If we can break this criminal with $$$ and not bullets, it will be a step forward for the planet.

Racehorse 03-14-2022 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 225917)
We would be in the same place in terms of oil and gas prices, Trump or Biden.

All of NATO, along with most nations on the planet are not doing business with Russia. Even the Swiss have shut off financial access. Right now Putin is begging China for help.

The Russians are not our friends. I am wiling to see prices rise in order to put Putin in his place. If we can break this criminal with $$$ and not bullets, it will be a step forward for the planet.

No. You keep conveniently forgetting the shutting down of the Keystone pipeline. That was Biden. He is a failure.

Spike 03-15-2022 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 225960)
No. You keep conveniently forgetting the shutting down of the Keystone pipeline. That was Biden. He is a failure.

He is an absolute failure along with Kamala. If I voted for Biden, hell, I just threw up, I would admit that I fucked up royally. Unfortunately, you have dems who would rather make excuses than admit they were wrong. That's a big part of the major problem in this country.

JAFF 03-15-2022 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 225984)
He is an absolute failure along with Kamala. If I voted for Biden, hell, I just threw up, I would admit that I fucked up royally. Unfortunately, you have dems who would rather make excuses than admit they were wrong. That's a big part of the major problem in this country.

1. Oil is below $100 a barrel, and biden is still in office. How did that happen?

2. The Keystone has been an on and off problem for over 20 years. Its has not stopped the flow pff oil from the northwest. It happens to travel on the Burlington Northern railroad. Go google who owns it and makes a shit ton of money.

3. OPEC dictates the price of oil. The panic buying has stopped and the price has fallen. This happens every time some wall street dumb ass thinks they can make a fast buck


https://oilprice.com/oil-price-charts/

omahacolt 03-16-2022 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 225804)
Well, we had a lot of oil coming down the pipeline before the Senile-in-Chief shut it down.

what active pipeline did biden shut down?

omahacolt 03-16-2022 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 225984)
He is an absolute failure along with Kamala. If I voted for Biden, hell, I just threw up, I would admit that I fucked up royally. Unfortunately, you have dems who would rather make excuses than admit they were wrong. That's a big part of the major problem in this country.

anyone voting for biden didn't fuck up.

it kept trump out of office which would have possibly been the end of democracy in the united states

Racehorse 03-16-2022 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 226212)
anyone voting for biden didn't fuck up.

it kept trump out of office which would have possibly been the end of democracy in the united states

While I doubt you are correct, I know quite a few rabid supporters of his that would have liked that option. I have no idea why people think a POTUS should be in office longer than two terms.

Racehorse 03-16-2022 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 226211)
what active pipeline did biden shut down?

Quote:

On January 24, 2017, President Donald Trump took action intended to permit the pipeline's completion, whereupon TC Energy suspended their NAFTA Chapter 11 action.[108]

On January 18, 2018, TransCanada announced they had secured commitments to ship 500,000 barrels (79,000 m3) per day for 20 years.[109]

On January 20, 2021, President Joe Biden revoked the permit for the pipeline on his first day in office.[110] On June 9, 2021, the project was abandoned by TC Energy.[22][23]

Semantics. The pipeline's permit was revoked by Biden before it was operational. Odds are it would have been up and running by now.

rcubed 03-16-2022 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 226266)
While I doubt you are correct, I know quite a few rabid supporters of his that would have liked that option. I have no idea why people think a POTUS should be in office longer than two terms.

because 4 out of 5 people are stupid.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.