ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official 2017 NFL Draft Rounds 2 / 3 (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6489)

Indiana V2 04-28-2017 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 11766)
JuJu gone ... :cool:

I'd like to have him, but we have more pressing needs.

Brylok 04-28-2017 09:27 PM

When is our next pick? I'm bouncing around doing other things.

smitty46953 04-28-2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 11768)
I'd like to have him, but we have more pressing needs.

I agree just liked the name Ju Ju ... :cool:

smitty46953 04-28-2017 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 11769)
When is our next pick? I'm bouncing around doing other things.

17 more :cool:

Indiana V2 04-28-2017 09:45 PM

Need LB here, but could see them reaching for an RB.

omahacolt 04-28-2017 09:46 PM

Wtf are the saints doing

sherck 04-28-2017 09:46 PM

Wow, Brees gets a new RT, AP and now Kamara in order to help take some pressure off the passing game.

I sense another 4,500+ yard season from him.

Cheers,

Coltsalr 04-28-2017 09:48 PM

Tim Williams or Carl Lawson.

daedge 04-28-2017 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 11773)
Wtf are the saints doing

My thoughts exactly.

YDFL Commish 04-28-2017 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 11775)
Tim Williams or Carl Lawson.

Neither.....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.