![]() |
Quote:
|
I love the pick, still can’t believe they had their choice of defensive player at 15 that’s crazy to me
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
And he still has Ebukam. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Wow, Pearsall to SF at #31.
|
Lots of good players for tomorrow. Imagine getting someone like Dejuan tomorrow when I wouldn't have been furious with him today (granted, I would have with the same board, but still).
|
Ballard indicated that the Colts tried to move up from Pick 15. He said of the teams they contacted, no one wanted to move back to 15.
I do think it was telling that there was only one trade before the Colts selection at 15...with the Jets moving back one spot from 10 to 11. Reportedly there were more teams than just the Colts trying to move up. https://twitter.com/JoelAErickson/st...10397360447548 Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.