ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rivers! (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109581)

Maniac 12-15-2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 179339)
o


(3 WEEKS LATER)


That was an expensive block.

Fortunately he has been able to play well through the foot injury that he sustained on this play, an injury which will eventually need surgery in the off-season.

o

For normally being a statue, he actually moved around pretty well on Sunday. It didn't seem like it was bothering him as much as the previous week.

Colts And Orioles 12-17-2020 02:40 PM

o


13 games into the season, these two guys' predictions are looking pretty good ...... Ayello even had the Colts beating the Packers, although he also had them losing to the Raiders.

Erickson is currently right on target at 9-4, while Ayello had them being 8-5 heading into the rematch against the Texans.



Can Philip Rivers Lead the Colts Back to Playoffs? Insiders Predict Outcome of All 16 Games

(By Jim Ayello, and Joel A. Erickson)

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...ns/5740055002/

o

Colts And Orioles 12-20-2020 05:27 PM

o


(DECEMBER 20th)


In Rivers last 6 games combined, he as 12 TD's and only 2 INT's ...... and the Colts are 5-1 in that 6-game span.

Rivers has not thrown a single INT since the loss to the Titans last month.




(vs. TITANS) lllllllllllll 1 TD, 0 INT


(vs. PACKERS) lll.....l 3 TD, 1 INT


(vs. TITANS) lll),,,,,,, 2 TD, 1 INT


(vs. TEXANS) lll),,,,,l) 2 TD, 0 INT


(vs. RAIDERS) lll),lllll 2 TD, 0 INT


(vs. TEXANS) lllll,,,,,)l 2 TD, 0 INT

o

Colts And Orioles 12-30-2020 12:45 PM

o


Frank Reich Talks About Philip Rivers Playing in 2021

(By Kevin Bowen)

https://www.1075thefan.com/kevins-sp...aying-in-2021/




Peter King asked: } “Do you expect Philip Rivers to be a Colt next year? Do you think he still wants to play football?”

Reich’s Answer: ) “Well, I’ll tell you what. Yeah, I mean, I don’t know the answer to that question. We are so focused on this year. But I do know this ...... if Philip Rivers wants to play football, he can play football. I think that he has multiple years left in him. I think that he’s playing some of the best football of his career right now. I mean, right now he’s playing so good, and I love working with him. You know what his contract situation is ...... he’s got a 1-year contract, so there will be a time and a place to talk about all of that, and all of the other dynamics that go into being a 39-year-old quarterback. I know this, my love and respect for Philip Rivers has done nothing but increase working with him again ...... respecting what he’s done for our team and organization, the way he’s come in and handled himself as a leader. It’s been nothing but the very best.”

o

njcoltfan 12-30-2020 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 181235)
o


Frank Reich Talks About Philip Rivers Playing in 2021

(By Kevin Bowen)

https://www.1075thefan.com/kevins-sp...aying-in-2021/




Peter King asked: } “Do you expect Philip Rivers to be a Colt next year? Do you think he still wants to play football?”

Reich’s Answer: ) “Well, I’ll tell you what. Yeah, I mean, I don’t know the answer to that question. We are so focused on this year. But I do know this ...... if Philip Rivers wants to play football, he can play football. I think that he has multiple years left in him. I think that he’s playing some of the best football of his career right now. I mean, right now he’s playing so good, and I love working with him. You know what his contract situation is ...... he’s got a 1-year contract, so there will be a time and a place to talk about all of that, and all of the other dynamics that go into being a 39-year-old quarterback. I know this, my love and respect for Philip Rivers has done nothing but increase working with him again ...... respecting what he’s done for our team and organization, the way he’s come in and handled himself as a leader. It’s been nothing but the very best.”

o

Sure, bring him back and keep delaying getting the inevitable, getting the QB of the future !! Reich sounds like he has a girlie man crush on Rivers.

apballin 12-30-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 181251)
Sure, bring him back and keep delaying getting the inevitable, getting the QB of the future !! Reich sounds like he has a girlie man crush on Rivers.

Constantly let’s his emotion cloud his judgement on what’s best for the team same with Burton

Colts And Orioles 01-04-2021 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 178350)
o


Colts Teammates See Philip Rivers' Toughness

(By Joel E. Erickson)

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...ry/3852625001/

o

o


(4 WEEKS LATER)


It's the Colts or bust for Philip Rivers in 2021 ......



Philip Rivers Will Return to Colts or Retire in 2021; Carson Wentz Could Be Option if Veteran Leaves

(By Kevin Patra)

https://www.nfl.com/news/philip-rive...could-be-optio

o

Maniac 01-04-2021 01:01 PM

If they bring Rivers back, then Ballard better get rid of Briskett because I'm tired of a one dimensional offense when they put him in.

DragonTails 01-04-2021 06:31 PM

I could see Reich bringing in Wentz and Ertz.

I say no thank you to both.

Colts And Orioles 01-06-2021 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 179517)
o


13 games into the season, these two guys' predictions are looking pretty good ...... Ayello even had the Colts beating the Packers, although he also had them losing to the Raiders.

Erickson is currently right on target at 9-4, while Ayello had them being 8-5 heading into the rematch against the Texans.



Can Philip Rivers Lead the Colts Back to Playoffs? Insiders Predict Outcome of All 16 Games

(By Jim Ayello, and Joel A. Erickson)

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...ns/5740055002/

o

o

Mission accomplished in regard to leading the Colts to the playoffs ...... now, we'll see what Philip Rivers and company can do now that they are there.

o


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.