ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   DRAFT DAY 2 Thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41737)

Dam8610 04-27-2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZiaColt (Post 65189)
sounds like he's more of a WLB than MLB--which is probably OK in Eberflus' defense

One of the MLBs going into the Hall of Fame this year played at 6'2" 240.

Maniac 04-27-2018 07:53 PM

I thought Puck said Ballard will only pick BPA and not for need?

sherck 04-27-2018 07:53 PM

Why is Connor Williams dropping? 2 months ago he was top 15 pick?



Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Chromeburn 04-27-2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZiaColt (Post 65189)
sounds like he's more of a WLB than MLB--which is probably OK in Eberflus' defense

I would look for Gerard Avery or Skai Moore tomorrow for a Mike. Yeah Leonard should be a Will. I really like him. LB is starting to get thin.

Dam8610 04-27-2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 65192)
I was just hoping for at least one playmaker with 3 picks in the top 40...

We can hope for Leonard to pan out that way.

Dam8610 04-27-2018 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 65196)
Why is Connor Williams dropping? 2 months ago he was top 15 pick?



Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He didn't test well and many have questions if he can stick at LT.

Colt Classic 04-27-2018 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 65192)
I was just hoping for at least one playmaker with 3 picks in the top 40...

...or this would've been easier to digest with something resembling an impact player from free agency. I don't mind scorched earth focus on safe picks...but this is it.

...and there goes Kerryon.

testcase448 04-27-2018 07:56 PM

NE jumped out of after TE picked
Looking for a Gronk replacement

smitty46953 04-27-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 65196)
Why is Connor Williams dropping? 2 months ago he was top 15 pick?



Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I wondered that too :cool:

Dam8610 04-27-2018 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 65197)
I would look for Gerard Avery or Skai Moore tomorrow for a Mike. Yeah Leonard should be a Will. I really like him. LB is starting to get thin.

I think they drafted Leonard for MIKE. Picking Jerome Baker at some point would be a giveaway of that.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.