ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official colts vs rams offensive battle game day thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17130)

Butter 09-10-2017 06:29 PM

Bray looks gun shy returning.

Indiana V2 09-10-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 25784)
Go 1-15 or 2-14, draft Darnold and trade Luck. Fire everyone but Ballard. Hire Peyton Manning as president. Start all over again.

Not sure Peyton wants to get involved with this crap.

Luck4Reich 09-10-2017 06:30 PM

Reporter: Chuck, how do you feel about your QB after this game

Clappy: Faced a very tough Rams defense, gotta keep chopping, he will be fine

Reporter: Two pick 6's and nearly a third. Why not the change to Brisset?

Clappy: Tolzien clearly knows this offense, it's his team. Just gotta chop wood.

Reporter: Do you feel this team quit playing after the offense continued to sputter?

Clappy: no, they fought til the end against a solid Rams offense. I'm proud of these guys... they just keep chopping.

Reporter:..........................:rolleyes:

njcoltfan 09-10-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 25594)
I'm excited for our top 5 draft pick this year.

I like Arden Key and Derwin James. How about everyone else?

I'm excited about 1st overall pick this coming draft!! Problem is, this team will suck for many years to come!! Thanks Grigson and the biggest culprit in the making of this shit team, the owner Irsay!!

Indiana V2 09-10-2017 06:30 PM

So why didn't Brisset play sooner?

nate505 09-10-2017 06:30 PM

Wow, some positive plays.

Butter 09-10-2017 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 25793)
So why didn't Brisset play sooner?

Chuck does what he do.

Butter 09-10-2017 06:32 PM

Damn, he does have an arm. Moncrief fought hard for that.

Indiana V2 09-10-2017 06:32 PM

Fire Pagano, Cut Tozlien, re-sign Morris.

Brylok 09-10-2017 06:32 PM

Tolzien can go ahead and take a shower.

nate505 09-10-2017 06:33 PM

Mack gets his first* NFL TD!

*should have been his 2nd but hey, he has a dumb fuck for a HC.

Butter 09-10-2017 06:33 PM

Mack Attack!

Brylok 09-10-2017 06:33 PM

And AV misses. Go figure

njcoltfan 09-10-2017 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 25667)
Maybe since we're so reliant upon Luck we should trade him for a boatload of draft picks, because there's no way when/if Luck comes back that he's going to be able to fix this mess. He deserves better than this.

I still think you won't see Luck this year.

Luck4Reich 09-10-2017 06:33 PM

Brisset walks back to sideline to Tolzien...... See how it works is, you throw ball to the guys with the same color uniform!

Butter 09-10-2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 25799)
Mack gets his first* NFL TD!

*should have been his 2nd but hey, he has a dumb fuck for a HC.

I am still feeling a bit Salty about that. And who fucking broke Vinny?

Puck 09-10-2017 06:34 PM

Seems like they are all having issues with the turf... Did AV slip on that one?

Luck4Reich 09-10-2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 25798)
Tolzien can go ahead and take a shower.

And drown.

Puck 09-10-2017 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 25804)
I am still feeling a bit Salty about that. And who fucking broke Vinny?


He's on my fantasy team and I started him today. So I am pretty pissed too

Gimmick 09-10-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 25801)
And AV misses. Go figure

AV is missing on purpose to protest against this cluster**** ****.

Maniac 09-10-2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 25805)
Seems like they are all having issues with the turf... Did AV slip on that one?

Someone mentioned maybe issues with the new holder? not sure. Very strange.

Butter 09-10-2017 06:40 PM

Oh great now woods is broke. Fuck this game

Indiana V2 09-10-2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 25810)
Oh great now woods is broke. Fuck this game

The whole team is broke.

Butter 09-10-2017 06:42 PM

Bray is an idiot.

Brylok 09-10-2017 06:44 PM

A comedy of errors.

Indiana V2 09-10-2017 06:44 PM

If this game is any indication on how the season may go, then I may just have to start drinking.

njcoltfan 09-10-2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 25718)
Not gonna rush the QB anyway, might as well just put 8 DB's in the game and see if we can cover someone

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 25765)
Yea Tolzien is bad.... but even if Luck we in we'd still have to have scored 40 to be ahead. Ok take away 14 for the pick 6's but I be Luck would have thrown at least one

This D is BAD!!!!!!

Didn't Hankens proclame the Colts D to be the best in the NFL??

Puck 09-10-2017 06:44 PM

Well need 10 FG's again.

Brylok 09-10-2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 25814)
If this game is any indication on how the season may go, then I may just have to start drinking.

Don't worry, I'm drinking your share, too.

Luck4Reich 09-10-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 25815)
Didn't Hankens proclame the Colts D to be the best in the NFL??

Yep, after they change about 25 players

Butter 09-10-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 25814)
If this game is any indication on how the season may go, then I may just have to start drinking.

http://scottberkun.com/wp-content/up...4/07/glue.jpeg

Butter 09-10-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 25816)
Well need 10 FG's again.

Mr Sunshine over here!

Brylok 09-10-2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 25815)
Didn't Hankens proclame the Colts D to be the best in the NFL??

To be fair, at least 16 of their points came from our own offense.

Gimmick 09-10-2017 06:48 PM

A part of me hopes that AV really is missing on purpose, just to make the score look worse to increase the chances of Pagano getting fired. Only a point or three here and there, but you have to admire the guy doing his part.

Puck 09-10-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gimmick (Post 25822)
A part of me hopes that AV really is missing on purpose, just to make the score look worse to increase the chances of Pagano getting fired. Only a point or three here and there, but you have to admire the guy doing his part.

Not happening.

Butter 09-10-2017 06:49 PM

I am starting to hope Goff gets a major Injury for them keeping him in and throwing deep at this point.

Brylok 09-10-2017 06:51 PM

Watching the Auburn game last night, I told my friends that I'd be watching the same game at 3 o'clock today. Boy was I wrong.

YDFL Commish 09-10-2017 06:51 PM

Glad to see Woods is ok, he's back out there.

WaynesWorld87 09-10-2017 06:52 PM

I'm usually on beer number two or number three on Sundays if the Colts are playing at noon. I get out of church at around 11:15 so I can get an early start. If it's a 3-o'clock game, then I'm usually 6-8 beers deep.

If today is any indication of the rest of the season, then I may have to come home from church and immediately take a couple shots of Jameson before I start beer drinkin'.

YDFL Commish 09-10-2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 25824)
I am starting to hope Goff gets a major Injury for them keeping him in and throwing deep at this point.

Yeah, I think McVay is a dick!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.