ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official Game Thread: Colts vs. Bengals (Opening Day) (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51485)

JAFF 09-09-2018 01:27 PM

That's the right ejection.

Brylok 09-09-2018 01:27 PM

Good! He should be ejected!

Colts And Orioles 09-09-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 78256)



They forget things today, but remember things from years (decades) ago.



o



I remember both.

I have a photographic memory.


Nice try, though


o

JAFF 09-09-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 78269)
Good! He should be ejected!

You can see the helmet mark in the middle of the horseshoe on the helmet

nate505 09-09-2018 01:29 PM

That 3rd down play was way too obvious.

Racehorse 09-09-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 78272)
That 3rd down play was way too obvious.

Paganoesque

JAFF 09-09-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 78272)
That 3rd down play was way too obvious.

Kelly blocked down, and the MLB read it perfect and ran up the open gap

Colt Classic 09-09-2018 01:31 PM

I'll trade their timeout for a FG, I guess.

DragonTails 09-09-2018 01:31 PM

guar luck is concussed.

Colts And Orioles 09-09-2018 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 78272)


That 3rd down play was way too obvious.



o


It was.

I wish that they had tried a bootleg.


Oh, well.


o


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.